“Come into my Office” is the first interactive piece by Belle Miranda in collaboration with Quinn Finney. It explores the emotions and psychology behind a series of questions. There are merely three questions and six possible outcomes.
1. It’s that feeling when you can’t get up. Your legs don’t work anymore.
2. It's easy to become lost and confused when somebody you love hurts you or you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.
3. Calmly face your obstacles in the future and accept what has happened in the past. (Sound Credit: freesfx.co.uk)
4. It is silent, as the word speaks for itself. It is the defensive response for shielding emotions. Don’t hide. Let go.
5. It is the feeling of feeling nothing at all. Empty.
6. Although there are many obstacles in the way, you must be strong. Be willing to push through it and find the happiness just around the corner.
By clicking on the circling arrow on the left reading “I want to understand,” you will restart the game. While it is interesting to learn an artist’s meaning and intention behind a work, understanding for yourself is more important. Look inside. It is more valuable.
By clicking on the question mark on the right, you will end up here. I hope this has answered all your questions. The rest of the answers lie in you.